Saturday, June 7, 2014

what we did

1. The coolest thing we've ever found at a playground. And I don't even know what it is. Does that occur naturally or was it carved out like that?
2. Pep talk from my cough drop..
3. The Mother's Day breakfast that I made myself..
4. One of the best license plates I've seen..
5. Being followed by a mustachioed vehicle..
6. Took Lily out for "ice cream." It was actually frozen yogurt, but really what's the difference when you're 5 (and it's covered in sprinkles, strawberries and whipped cream)?
7. Over Memorial Day weekend I watched The Monuments Men.. It was really good (and PG-13). Netflix commemorated the holiday with their envelopes as well.
8. "Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." My life..
9. And.. as if reading at a 1st or 2nd grade (at least) level wasn't enough.. now this kid of mine is expanding her math skills.. (multiplication!). I'm going to have to get her a pillow for kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...